using multiple LDAP servers

JSzinger

We need to send our users email addresses to an SECP profile from AD using LDAP.  It is mostly working fine but we have a separate domain for our Canadian users.  I have added the second LDAP server but our Canadian users are not having the email address sent to the certs (they still see %email% in the certs in the keychain)  Do I need to somehow specify which LDAP instance to pull the information from?

Currently, only one LDAP server can be used for authentication - the one you select in preferences. When you enroll a device, the only information captured will be the username. Having multiple LDAP servers / enrollment authentication is not possible yet, this is a feature request (this has been brought a few times during last US training day meeting).

A possible workaround would be to go via custom field. Thinking quick, but I'd add a custom field to indicate which server to contact, and have a script which would read server, user name, and then populate another customer field with mail based on LDAP query - another option is to go with export / import but it's less automated.

• Thanks 1